Universal IVR solutions – suitable in many ways
Next to specific solutions for particular industry sectors, we offer the following universal IVR solution modules that can be applied inter-sectorally:
- call re-direction
- customer feedback
Pre-qualification / IVR
A good customer service needs a quick and goal-oriented routing in order to avoid unnecessary cross connections and the resulting cost. Our precise pre-qualification allows the caller to choose the right service quickly and straightforwardly with a sentence or a key word. The caller reaches the destination quickly due to the efficient dialog procedure without having to take a loss in comfort. Closed as well as open questions are possible:
- Example of a closed question: “Do you have a question about an invoice?”
- Example of an open question: “How can I help you?”
A structured dialog with a closed question can be implemented quickly and is the optimum solution when there are only a few different service features. A dialog with open questions however allows the operator to differentiate between more questions and subject matters which leads to a more detailed classification of the calls. Dependent on the type of calls and the communication processes, Sympalog chooses the appropriate dialog procedure in close collaboration with the customer.
A pre-qualification can of course be extended by an identification or authentication dialog, such as the capture of the customer number and the PIN.
Call re-direction / IVR
The service quality of the telephone switchboard characterizes the external effect of a company significantly. Incoming calls are re-directed or – in the case of standard questions – answered directly. Thus, it is extremely annoying when calls cannot be answered because the switchboard is not manned or not available due to a capacity overload.
Our automated call re-direction, which can be implemented as a single solution or as a module within the framework of a bigger system, meets the demands on a re-direction reliably and user-friendly. No matter if the system is directly available or if it is an extension due to a capacity overload – the callers can speak naturally and be transferred to the according contact person. A re-direction of the call can be carried out dependent on the name of a person, department or subject matter.
Standard questions, about the opening hours for example, can be answered by the solution as well. Furthermore, the system can be extended smoothly, for example with a mailbox feature or a pre-qualification of the caller. A modular and open architecture allows for any optional adjustment or an extension of the system according to the needs of our customers.
Next to the cost savings and its expandability, our call-redirection offers the following advantages:
- 24/7 availability
- No waiting loops
- Discharge of the reception staff
- Any call is received
- Number of lines is optionally scalable
Customer feedback / IVR
Would you like to know how customers evaluate the quality of your telephone services? Would you like to carry out a survey easily and user-friendly according to the target group? The module SympaSurvey renders all of this possible: SympaSurvey can carry out surveys automatically on the telephone and present the results graphically. Thus, you can find out easily how content the customers are with your service so that a potential weakness can be identified at an early stage.
User-friendly configuration via web interface
Access to the internet and personal passwords is all you need to prepare a list of questions on your own: “Was our employee kind and pleasant?” or “Could our agent help you quickly?” A user-friendly interface guarantees a prompt input at any time and at any place.
The course of conversation can be configured without any knowledge of programming. Dependent on the answer, the customer is transferred to different question/answer-patterns. Evaluations can be made by yes/no-questions or by grades which the caller provides via speech or touch-tone. Furthermore, there is the possibility to record answers or comments of the customer to listen to them at a later date or to read the text by means of an integration with a speech-to-text engine. Optionally, you can find out with an additional question which factors have been crucial to the grading. Thus, a negative evaluation reveals room for improvement.
The customer feedback is available via internet in a graphical report at any time. The absolute as well as the percentage distribution of the grading can be read off quickly; the period of the report can be chosen optionally.
Flexible integration into the communication process
There are several possibilites to transfer the caller to the “speech questionnaire”:
- Manual transfer: At the end of a conversation, the service agent asks the customer if they would like to participate in an automated customer satisfaction survey. If the customer accepts, the service agent transfers the caller to the system.
- System-initiated transfer/callback: Embedded into an automatic pre-qualification or the like, the system asks the caller before the conversation with a service agent, if he or she would like to take part in a survey. If the caller agrees, he or she will be transferred to the system automatically after the conversation. As an alternative free of charge for the customer, the caller can be offered a call-back option. The phone number is retrieved from a customer database or obtained during the conversation.
- Automatic transfer: Any caller is transferred to the system automatically after the conversation.
- Check customers’ evaluations of your service quality in real-time.
- Find room for improvement and measure the effects of agent trainings.
- Reach and interview a lot of customers in a short period of time.
- Customers are more likely to tell the truth when talking to a computer; thus, you get a genuine result.
- Integrate new questions to your configuration or extract caller samples via graphical web interface.
- A selection of predefined questions is part of the SympaSurvey package.
- Modern dialog technology and reliable speech recognition guarantee high case completion rates.
- Optional speech-to-text transcription enables analysis of free text utterances.